Monday, July 18, 2005

Twisted

Aren't you all so excited that I had so much going on this weekend and I can just keep on making up posts?? :) Well, last night Teesh, Tim, Trent, Peter and myself played Twister. Here is a funny fact: I have NEVER played Twister before and now that I am 27, I thought that it would be fun to give it a try. It was pretty hysterical as we are all a "little" older...oh, don't be offended you guys, you know it's true!! At first we tried to play 4 player...too many non-children bodies on a mat made for children!! Two player was best...so we did some tournament play and then "King of the Hill" where we all had to challenge the winner. Tim just kept on winning...jerk...the thing about him is, it didn't have a whole lot to do with flexibility and the like, but I will guarantee you that he had thought out some strategy and was using it...and it was obviously working for him! We actually played for a couple hours...good times people...we'll do it again sometime!! And for all of you out there that are skeptical...you should try it...you will have fun...I give you my personal guarantee! We were actually thinking that if we played Twister every day, we would probably get into pretty good shape...maybe we should make an infomercial!! ;) The pictures are definitely the most amusing so...ENJOY!!

1 comment:

AlisonVeritas said...

FUN! I love Twister! I have to believe that the only reason you did not repeatedly win was because you are such a lovely host as to pass on this honour to other people.