Tuesday, July 26, 2005

For Sh**s and Giggles

Who even made up that phrase? It doesn't make any sense, but every time I hear it, it makes me snicker!! There was a lady just the other day at Old Navy that was saying to her friend that she would never buy the bathing suit that she was trying on but that she was just trying it on for "see above title" It made me laugh out loud in my dressing room. Anyway, my point is, for no other reason than "above title phrase" I am going to go and buy one of those caffeinated beverages that Jenna talked about and drink it....then "above title phrase" I will blog at the height of the crazy high I will most likely get from it (boy, do I need a job :)...those of you that know me know that I hardly need caffeine to be a nut case (ask Teesha as I chased her crazily to her car 2 nights in a row now laughing hysterically....she may have been slightly frightened...mwahahahaha) Yes, I am a crazy person!! Have any of you seen The Wedding Crashers? Tres funny...little cruder than I thought that it would be, but funny none the less. There is a girl in the movie that is slightly nutso and everytime she would make a crazy face and say something somewhat frightening, Tim would lean over and tell me that she reminded him of me...I think it is cause I can have a slightly insane look in my eye on occasion...hee hee hee...if I had a picture of it, I would post it...maybe tomorrow....Yes, I guess I will freely admit that I have a small amount of crazy in me...STAY TUNED...mwahahahaha...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*heavy sigh* I rest my case. (see comment section of previous post.)

Just Me said...

Now, that is an amusing comment, slightly inappropriate, but amusing none the less (if you have seen the movie, "The Wedding Crashers")...witty, actually...although, I would like to know who you are as I think that 'you' may have set up an account as a blogger just so that your comment wasn't anonymous...