Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Monster Energy

1:25pm: First sips of Monster Energy Drink. Pleasant tasting...much like a liquid version of those fun muti-colored fizzy candies that come in a roll that you eat at Halloween. This should be fun...SIDENOTE: I have not eaten today, so this could be double the 'crazy'. Stay tuned...

1:40: Feelin' a little 'head detached from the bodyish and shaky'...fun times people, fun times...and it is only going to get betta...

2:35: hee hee hee I feel funny...just to kick it up a notch, I also ingested a caffeine pill..Oh, the fun times at the Barnstable household....

I have to play the piano for my brother in law's wedding in 2 weeks, so I figure I should start working on that, eh?? I went out and bought a book of piano songs by Michael W. Smith...looks promising...it would be great to play right now, although I cannot seem to sit still...even now I am rocking back and forth in my computer chair...I suppose I to the untrained 'how to deal with Jenn when she is hopped up on caffeine' person, I may look crazy, but to you I say fear not for I shall come down off of this high and be normal once more...as normal as I can be, that is....

Have you ever wondered how crazy real crazy people are? Do they know if they are crazy? Is there a checklist to find out how crazy one is on the crazy scale??? Are there degrees of crazy? If someone has always been crazy then is it just considered normal?? Oh, the deep ponderings of life...I shall ponder and then ponder some more and get back to you on that....

Seriously...this weather is killing me...I am dying a slow painful death on the inside...if the weather is like this when I am in Estevan for a week...I may resort to drinking...oh alright, that is not true...or is it???.....but honestly, what else will I do if I can't go wakeboarding? One can only parooze the Mall so many times!! Where has the hotness from 2 weeks ago gone? FYI-rain=bad; sun and 30 degrees=good. Please come back good weather, come back...I think that there is a Saskatchewan government conspiracy...the government pays the weather people to say that in 2 days it will be 28 and sunny, just to keep us happy. Then in 2 days it is still only 18 and frickin' raining outside...but the weather people say that in 2 more days it will be nice again...liars!! You guys suck at predicting weather or there really is a conspiracy!!! Pretty soon I am just going to dress as though it is 30 degrees outside even if it is only stinkin' 15 degrees out...which may look crazy, but then that is good cause that means we have come full circle back to my crazy rant...

2 comments:

Jenna said...

hey jenn, so yu had to try the monster energy out? it works pretty well doesn't it??

Anonymous said...

I had a friend once say that maybe the "crazy" people are the one's who have things all figured out and we all call them crazy because we can't handle the truth. *grin* so maybe were all crazy and the "crazy" people are the normal ones. Jenn is living proof of that! LOL JK Jenn!