Friday, July 08, 2005

A Swinging Pendulum

Alright, my last post was ridiculously serious...so I figure that I should maybe spice things up....mind you, I don't really know what to use as spice (Saffron, perhaps?), but I figure something funny has to happen at 1:05 am, right?? Let me ramble a little and we'll see what happens. Do any of you out there like nice cars? I seem to have a fetish for really nice cars and sometimes when I see one I insist on having my picture taken with them...cause I know I will probably never own one, so might as well have the picture, right? The nicest thus far has been my pic with Jack's Corvette....nice car, I have to say. (yours is second, Cordell :) Speaking of pictures, I love digital cameras. Anyone that wants to go on an evening adventure with me taking pictures in funny places around town, just let me know. It is one of my favorite activities!! Tina and I used to do that...but alas, she does not live here anymore. I'm still dying to get a picture inside the 'Mini cage' outside of Starbucks on 8th...any of you laughing can stop now (FYI:it is good if you don't get the joke!!)

Now, for the moment you have all been waiting for: The secret behind Stonehenge...it is elaborate, so keep up...the wild animals truly desired doorways into their homes (their homes being the great outdoors) So, there are all of these "doorways" to the outdoors to help the animals feel more at home...they had help with the really big stones from the dinosaurs (such as the tarydactle)...unfortunately they died soon after as you will recall cause they never ever laughed :) There it is folks...take a couple of moments to compose yourselves...I know that that is a shocking yet sensical take on "bum ba ba bum" STONEHENGE. Please feel free to ask me about anymore of the great mysteries of the world and I shall "demystify" them for you. I should be going as I have tonnes of work to do tomorrow because my friend Ang and I are having a garage/yard sale at her house on Saturday and I have to do some more organizing and pricing tomorrow.

PS I hope to get a job in the near future...so Alison, when I do, I will save up to come visit you....and Leon too...that's what I shall do...a cow says 'moo'...aaaannnnd, I'm outta here!! (apparently I need some serious sleep!)

3 comments:

kristin janzen said...

Jenn I can't believe how late you stay up when you blog! 1:30 am?! I could barely do that when I was 16 on a Friday night! Don't get a job... you'll have to start going to bed at 9:30, like me. Boooooo.

Just Me said...

Yes, but I can exchange going to bed early to have a little extra spending money to shop with!! :)

AlisonVeritas said...

This late night business really is quite impressive. I am dangerously zombie like after about 11pm. See my email to you for creative job ideas. you need to come visit!!!