Thursday, July 14, 2005

Senseless musings at 3:30 am

You know, one would be surprised at how dark I can actually get in the summertime as I am fairly pasty white (porcelain, if you will) in the winter. It's great having all the Ukrainian blood in me cause it enables me to get ethnic looking. The thing is...I think that tanning is a terrible habit and would like to look like I am 25 until I am 80, but I can't help myself. The way I figure it is, I've been feeling rebellious lately, so might as well start with rebelling against myself, right? Sounds sensical, doesn't it? Plus, I have this great new blonde hair that matches well with my fabulous tan....just one step closer to Barbie (as Jilla says)...now about that 23 inch waist...

I would love to post some more pictures, but alas, I do not have a digital camera anymore...the one that I had I was borrowing from a friend and now I am in camera withdrawal. I would like to buy one, but it is $279!! I suppose I could start up a digital camera fund and you and all of your friends could donate money for (hmmmmm, what would be a good trade-off...) how about some cookies and deserts and such? I have also thought about going around on a Friday or Saturday night to house parties, telling them it is my b-day and asking for donations...I think that there may be enough people that are intoxicated enough to actually give me money...I shall try this sometime and tell you all how much I make....

Back to my job ramblings...I still have not applied, but I have every intention to. I have this Visa bill to pay off and so it would be a good plan to be able to pay it off with currency that they accept (as they do not accept cookies) And speaking of money and Visa...they now say that each of us can sue John Venot (the ridiculously large man that stole $2100 from us and also our hot trip) BUT the catch is that after one wins the court case, you have to personally collect the $$ from him...like he is going to just hand over the money to moi without any police force! Sometimes our legal system makes it too easy for people to rip other people off!! We are having a garage sale on Saturday, so I hope that it is a crazy huge success (translation: that it makes lots of money to pay off my Visa...can you tell that my Visa bill is stressing me?) I actually hate credit cards...I don't really like to use them and I hate having a balance...

Anywho, I should go to sleep as my kiddies, according to Murphy's Law, will get up super early just cause I am going to bed so late...and for those of you that are wondering, "what the heck IS she doing up so late" I was watching Zoolander, and I didn't start it until quite late (obviously)...one of my fav funny movies...I admit this freely even though I know many of you are shaking your heads at me right now saying, "oh Jenn..." Hey, in the spirit of Zoolander...if you comment, I will write you a goofy "Eugoogally" (you'll only get that if you've seen the movie) Cool.....

8 comments:

AlisonVeritas said...

Well let me answer your question with a question....How many Abadiginals to you see modelling?

Just Me said...

The old 'ha ha ha' just can't do the 3 minute laugh I just had justice!! Here is your Eugoogally: Alison, we will all miss her amazing hair..so succesful, so beautiful, so weird...I mean, she IS the one that made me watch "Dude, Where's my Car"...but not without a few laugha. It is is a shame that she died from the 'Black Lung'...snicker snicker...

Kevin said...

i have yet to see the movie and am quite lost... but im ok with that.

Just Me said...

Oh Kevin, that is tragic!! I do own it as does Phil Eagle...so feel free to borrow it any time!! Now for your Eugoogally: Kevin...great with junior youth...maybe should have taken up hand modelling...

kristin janzen said...

jenn i wish so much i could tan during the day, except that every weekend it seems to rain. and then by monday its sunny and 30 degrees again. madness i say. again... don't get a job! hehe, just kidding i'm sure you will love working....

Just Me said...

Kristy-anne, saw beauty in everything around her...will be remembered most for opening the school for the "Kids Who Don't Read Good...and other stuff"...

Just Me said...

Kristin, did you finish that essay...and if not...when is your extention until? Kristin, where would we begin...she is proof that "girls can't not die too in freak gasoline fight accidents";)..

jillarae said...

I thought I had better leave a comment, so as not to remain a "lurker". This post seemed appropriate, as my name was in it! And yes the tan and the hair work so well together. If I ever go blonde, maybe I can join all my freckles (or frankles as Deklan says), and then it will look like a tan, instead of just PINK!