Friday, July 15, 2005

Ohhhh, the Drama....

After much consideration, I have decided to outline "How to comment on a Blog" For the love of everything pure and good...if you read a blog, comment...if you don't, you are called a "Blog Lurker" or a Burker or Lurkog...those are not nice names!! Just click on the little "comment" word under the post and you will be transported to the magical world of comment land. And when you do that...leave your name...annon sucks!! I know that some of my wonderful friends did not know that they could comment...no offence, but were you born in a barn in a village with creatures and a color we don't speak of?? Honestly, NO excuse now!!

So, here is what I did last night...I thought that it would be nice to light a fire in the back yard...In the fire pit...all of you who imagined me lighting my back yard on fire...you know me too well :) I had a nice cigar (I only do this once a year) and one stupid girly drink. I had a couple smores, I was listening to Usher...all was well with the world. At about midnight, I started to feel "off". Before I knew it, I was puking and trying to bring all of my stuff in from the backyard inbetween puking and on top of it all, Tim is in Edmonton. Then I got one of my signature migrains that I usually go to the hospital for...only problem...I can't drive, I am not taking the kids...what to do, what to do!! So, I took about 8 advil, 2 T-3's, 2 extra strenghth Tylenol and a gravol (to keep it all down)...I was lying on the couch pretty much shaking cause I get super cold when I have a migrain, and I could barely make it down the stairs to get myself a blanket (I skidded down on my butt) I am sure that the whole evening, if watched form beginging to end would have been slightly hysterical. I am better now, but I won't be doing that again any time in the near 100 years!! Have a great weekend...

6 comments:

Kevin said...

wow, im glad you made it through the night...

AlisonVeritas said...

ooh dear! hope you are feeling better you poor thing. That'll teach you to eat smores.(just kidding, get it, not that'll teach you to not smoke and drink at the same time) HA! No seriously, hope you are better

AlisonVeritas said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

i'm not usually a commentor more of a blurker/lurgor but this one was screaming out for all kinds of comments :P but i will bite my tongue and wait until next summer when i can say.....

Anonymous said...

Well, considering your last post I now have a bit of a stalker complex. I guess I can be defined as a "blurker" and I certainly don't mean to be. I'm Falconer. I'm a writer and I have an article blog at the address listed. You are welcome to "blurk" there as much as you'd like. There is also a list of other links to my journal blog and other of my personal sites though most are not of great quality; there you can learn something about me. As you can see I haven't posted an article on my Perception Chronicles for a long while. A long stint of writer's block has buried it. I logged onto Blogger to actually make a journal post ... Which I haven't written in my journal blog for a long while either ... And that is where I stumbled upon your blog as it was listed in the newly created blogs section. I cycled through the list hoping one would offer some inspiration for a new article for me to help end this block. Yours was the most interesting, and mostly detailed the actually events of someone's life. It's not a made up story journal as a lot of blogs are. That's what my PC site is about, detailing the emotions of real life and how to perceive them and deal with them. You are welcome to visit my Perception Chronicles. I hope you and your friends enjoy it. I will have an article posted in the next few days. It will actually be about the stasis that life can be at times. So ... With all that in mind, I realize that I'm uninvited to your blog and I now realize that I dislike feeling like a "blog stalker". In light of being an uninvited "blurker" to your blog, I will cease and desist visiting your blog if you wish it.

Jenna said...

jenn i am glad u feel better. thanks so much for the books you let me borrow. i started to read the one about the spirited kid and i can already tell that it is going to be a of help to me. sometime we should hang out with our kids and the water park cause i need mom friends.