Sunday, July 31, 2005

Sunshine, here I come

On Sunday we are heading to Estevan for the week. Tim's brother, Burke is getting married on Aug. 6 and so we are going to visit for the week prior to the wedding. My parents do not have internet...heck, I don't even think that they have a computer (my mom still refuses to use a debit card and does all of her banking transactions with a teller) Tim's parents do have internet, so I'll see if I have time to blog at their house...if the weather is rainy, I'll have all the time in the world...

I really do look forward to going home, seeing some old friends and, my favorite part, BOATING. I love wakeboarding. I am not that great at it, meaning I can't really do any tricks, except a few tiny jumps, but I love it none the less. You know, it is also a fantabulous leg and shoulder workout. I also love getting a tan...maybe I'll post pictures every couple of days just so that we can watch how quickly I am roasting myself...hee hee. I also have a couple new bathing suits from Old Navy to try out...they were the crazy low, low price of $1.97 a piece...

I don't usually write individuals questions on my blog, but here it goes...Byron, where are you? Where have you gone? Are you going to be in Estevan any time in the near future? How is that new job of yours? Are you still alive?? If you answer, I'll send you some cookies :)

Here are some bizarre headlines that I have read in the last week...this may become a regular feature on my blog, we'll see...
1. Police return man's foot: the guy had his foot amputated (medical reasons...not just for fun) and was keeping it in a pail filled with formaldehyde on his front door step...nice...welcome to my house...have you seen my foot??
2. Hair sample not Bigfoot's: Really???....I thought for sure this time...
3. Spice Girls recording: Each of the girls aren't even recording on the same continent...some people don't know when to call it quits!!

There you have it people...Until next time...

1 comment:

Linoleum said...

jenn i am commenting cuz i haven't hardly but i want you to know i'm reading