Friday, July 22, 2005

I'm baackkkk

I have been on a little bit of a hiatus this week as my parents were here and staying in the computer room. They left this morning, which meant that I had to be out of bed before 8...Before 8am I am "Darth Jenn"...after 8 is the Jenn you have all come to know and love (I hope) Although, the other night, Tim, me, Peter and Trent went to Maguire's...they saw a little bit of Darth Jenn. For some reason I was in a bad mood and I just couldn't make it go away...I hate when that happens....I mean it may be because I finally got the guts to buy a hat (which I love) and SOMEONE made fun of it. JERK!!

Speaking of buying things...I have been watching 3 pairs of shoes at Midtown Plaza. They were all too much for me to buy, but on Wed my mom and I were there...and guess what? They were all 9.99!! I got 3 pairs of shoes for like $35!! What a rush...to ask for 3 pairs of shoes and then say, "I'll take them all, please" I love shoes...they are my fav thing (accessories are next....oh, alright I love all clothing and the like!!) They are so cool. My fav pair are white stilletos (I have wanted a pair of these for a while).

...I can't wait for our girls trip away to warm Mexico...it'll be wonderful.

Speaking of Darth Jenn...Ethan has a new Darth Vader mask that changes his voice to sound like Darth Vader and also has pre-programmed phrases such as 'You don't know the power of the dark side', 'Don't make me destroy you' and classic Vader 'breathing'. Lovely...I just have to say, he better not show up at my bed side at 3am with that on cause he may get a swat! Thank you Grandparents!! I feel like I am raising a kid that is going to be one of those loser adults that stand in line for a month for the "20 year anniversary release of Star Wars" in costume...ohhh, well........

That is it for my blog...not a whole lot happening, although we are having some friends over for steak and shrimp this evening. Should be yummy!! Lata...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So I won't be called a blog-stalker I am leaving a comment. I read your blogs and pretty much everyone on your list. Interesting is all I have to say! I will start to leave comments for them too....
I too have a hat that I like and someone called me a "J-LO" wanna be. Wasn't the kindest remark I have ever had given but eh! She makes mega bucks....and has a good sense of style (or so I think)!!! Anyway the point is, who cares what someone else says. It is how you feel in that hat that matters. If it makes you feel like a million bucks wear it. Scrap the person, the probably were just jealous cause they have a HUMONGOUS HEAD and it won't fit in a hat. Was it Shawn who said something??? Cause if it was we will have some choice words! ;)

Kevin said...

haha, i wish i had cool hats like you guys... but seriously Jenn, i'll be over for steak later too. good thing i hadn't made plans yet!!!

Just Me said...

LISA-Did Shawn say that to you...cause he said I was very J-Loish...not a negative remark as she is prett cool in my books...and no it wasn't Shawn that gave me the 'safari' comment..SO, to make me feel better...I bought another hat today...hee hee hee :)

KEVIN-you know that if you showed up, I would feed you..but only cause you are cool...

Kevin said...

crap, i would've love to eat good food. hopefully when i get a wife i'll eat better.

i dont even know where you live anyway so you dont have to worry yet.

hey we should do sports on sunday. i still haven't played with your crew yet. we should get something huge going tomorrow

kristin janzen said...

lisa you read everyone's blogs!?!?!
you absolutey must start leaving comments, young lady.