Thursday, June 30, 2005

Total K-OS

A few of us went to the K-OS concert on Monday night at Bez Gardens...it was awesome. This year has been a great year for concerts and as you can tell by the ones that I have attended (Kalan Porter, Blue Rodeo, Theresa Sokyrka, K-OS, Black eyed Peas and Michael W. Smith...(the last two have not happened yet) I have a fairly eclectic taste in music. Back to the K-OS concert...what a talented bunch of guys. Their stage presence was awesome (stage presence is a big thing for me...you can sing like Whitney Houston, but if you just stand there, you aren't gonna do it for me). If you ever have the chance to see them, do it...I know that I wouldn't hesitate to attend another one of their concerts. Anyway, I decided that sitting/standing with my "adult" friends just wasn't cutting it, so I decided to make my way to the stage. It's really quite easy...all you have to do is show them your camera (cause I wanted to take pictures) and put on a cute "so sorry I am pushing my way to the front" face. So, by the end of the concert, I found myself about one person back from the stage and yes, it it true people, I got to touch the hand of Kheaven and his bassist, Toby. Exciting times for me...and I did get some great pics which, as you can see, I have posted. Enjoy...

No comments: