Thursday, June 09, 2005

Sparkling Apple Juice

It's true, that isn't wine in my hand...it is sparkling apple juice. It's interesting that 'they' think that by adding carbonation (AKA sparkle) to apple juice, it somehow becomes an adult beverage. That picture was taken at a wedding I attended last weekend, June 4. If you will notice in the opposite hand of the apple juice, I have a small blue dolphin. This dolphin's name is Phoebe and she appeared in many pictures throughout the weekend such as pumping gas to breakfast at Denny's to the top of the wedding cake. She really made her rounds. The weekend was spent with friends from my hometown, Estevan, many whom I have known for over 15 years. It is a remarkable thing to sit down with old friends and have it seem like no time has passed at all....and as Phoebe the dophin tells us, the maturity level also regressed to 15 years ago. I love the comfort of old friends. We had a fabulous time at Galaxy Land acting like kids again....infact much of the weekend was spent acting like kids. The wedding was beautiful, although the reception went on forever, but there was lots of great food to keep us happy :) One of the highlights for me was driving a black Chrysler 300C...pretty nice ride! I do have a picture of it that I may post later, if anyone wants to see. Well, that is all for my first ever blog. I welcome any questions/comments.

3 comments:

kristin janzen said...

Jenn I love how there are standing here, around my computer, and that I just sent you a nerdy HTML email, we are apparently computer nerds! I'm so glad we have a new blogger, so proud, so proud.

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh, to be that dolphin....Jenn, I just wet my pants and it's only the first blog. Love it. But if one, even one, picture of me shows up on here I'll come there and throw you around a little. (unless of course I look devastatingly handsome in it). :)

Just Me said...

I hope that you were able to clean up your mess, Byron....but you know, "all the cool kids wet their pants...it's the coolest" Oh, and by the way, your pic will end up on here...one day, my friend, one day!!