Thursday, April 26, 2007

Things I Like Most About Summer

Here is my list in no particular order: (Disclaimer: there is a really good chance that I wrote this post as a really good reason to post some pics that I really like...could I say the word 'really' more times??)

1. Being warm
2. Feeling healthy
3. Wearing shorts and tanks4. No big unsexy winter parkas...JT says it best!
5. The Ex









6. Every afternoon at the Paddling Pool
7. Our trip to Drumheller, Calgary and Edmonton this summer
8. Going to Esterhell...err, I mean Estevan to visit with family and do some BOATING!


















9. Earl's patio10. Theme Parties at the Barnstable's












11. Rock star Hair-anything goes in the summer!
12. Fire pitting

5 comments:

Leah said...

Hmmm - not good on the rides, are we Jenn? That pic of us playing games at young marrieds - it took me a while to realize where that was.

AlisonVeritas said...

I'm hoping the trip to Calgary is for visiting US!!!!

Miss Gina said...

And walks by the Forestry farm???

Just Me said...

Leah-it was a fake picture. We did a bunch of 'funny' pics that particular night :)

Alison-we are coming through to stop at the zoo for the kiddies :(

Gina-YES-especially in the dark!

kristin janzen said...

i love all those pictures! the "sorry larger people may not fit" and you "puking" is HILARIOUS!!!! i love it! and i'm still waiting for my invite to a barnstable theme party, hint hint! haha. I LOVE SUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMER!