Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Here we Go...

Me being weird is not the question, but rather which of the 100's of things do I share with you? I think everyone I know has been tagged...so just enjoy :)

1. I love ugly things (let me clarify-these things are all non-living-my friends and family are all of the utmost attractiveness) I usually am very drawn to clothing/home decor items that most people would make fun of-I love them and somehow I usually make them work.

2. I have created my very own style called 'Gothtorian'. It is NOT 'shabby chic'-that is different all together. My house is slowly transforming and I looove it! I like things that are emotionally impacting and leave one feeling uneasy.

3. I have an insatiable thirst for knowledge about pathology and the inner workings of disease. Give me a list of 5 signs and symptoms and I can probably give you a possible diagnosis in under 30 seconds.

4. I love filing, organizing, and making binders of info for people-it brings me joy....joy, joy, joy.

5. If you have known me for any length of time, you would know that I have over 35 Hillsong Worship CD's...BUT my absolute favorite genre of music is Hip-Hop and Hardcore Rap. I can't listen to it much cause the messages are always terrible, but it is my fav none-the-less.

6. I check the alarm clock beside the bed about 10-15 times (more if it is a Saturday night) before I tell myself to stop being a big ball of CRAZY and stop!

There you have it. 6 weird things about me-if you can think of anymore-let me know!

3 comments:

Leah said...

I just don't have that kind of time to start listing things. hee hee

Jenna said...

Jenn, you are a weirdo. Ha ha jsut joking
you do make ugly things work...LUCKY. I love your style!!

Snider Family said...

Hey Jenn,
Nice! I have some very weird things too..like spelling my food. haha . ANyways just telling you that Devo and I stopped by on Monday to visit but no one was there. Mom was in the hopsital till Tues. WHata downer weekend.
Later
Stacy