Monday, April 23, 2007

It's Just another Migraine Monday

....errr, I hate stupid headaches! I don't really have a tonne to say. But I have heard from certain people that it is disappointing, dare I say devastating to sign on and find that those of us in the blogging world have not updated in a while. On Saturday, I rediscovered my love for Sid Dickens art plaques. (siddickens.com) I have loved them since I saw them in a friend of Tracy's house about 5 years ago....I still love them and think that they would be lovely in my living room....which by the way I have chosen my paint colors for and cannot wait to post pics of it all done! They are $75 a piece and I had no idea that he, on occasion, retires them. Of course, 2 of my fav's are retired and lots of $$. Why do I always like hard to get things that are expensive..._________insert sigh of consternation here. On another note...I cannot for the life of me find numbers for my house. At the moment, they are written on a piece of paper taped to the window. I am not sure what I am looking for, but it is not what is at home depot or any other store I visited yesterday! I am sure that I will find ones I love and they will be 4 billion dollars. (That is my number I go to when over exaggerate)

In other news, clothing club was fun on Friday night! We got to talk (and I mean talk...seriously, if you don't find a long enough opening or know how to yell...you don't get to tell your story! and even then the likely hood that you will be interrupted is like 98%) It is fun being in a room with 10 yappy women. Although, I suppose yappy makes us sound like tiny annoying dogs...let's go with conversational women...much better :) I forgot my camera, so no pics.

I do, however, have some pictures from the last couple of weeks that I think are worth seeing. So here they are: This one is at Torry's 30th B-Day. Torry is eating his free dessert and Cordell and Dale apparently find something very intriguing about Dale's fork. Then we have all the boys. Here is Tim and Jonny. They both think that they are very 'black'. Next is us girls. I had to eliminate one of our friends from the photo cause her hubby told me that I was not allowed to put her on the internet. Maybe one day?...cause I have great pics of us from the Ex of '05! These ones are from Gina's B-Day party. Here is Teesh and Torry pretending to be meeting for the first time...aren't they great actors? Hee hee. Then we have Gina and Colleen...so cute! Next is Gina and Dorian dancing for us...wow , they are great! I have video of it, but it is too big for youtube...so if anyone knows how to shrink video, let me know and I can post a link to it! I like the one where Gina is clapping while we sing her Happy Birthday. Hey, at least she got into it! Then we have Gina blowing out her candles and then being sad that she blew both of them out and re-lighting them to proceed to blow one out cause we all know that that means she has a boyfriend (or would like one). Funny girl!

2 comments:

Leah said...

Sigh - so I need lessons in picture posing. Tim says I can get such lessons from you. Hooray for the good blog - sorry you have a migraine. Isn't Jonny hot with his new hair?

Miss Gina said...

I was kinda just kidding about relighting the candle and I wasn't really going to do it but then someone said "you know she's gonna do it, too!" So then I thought...why not. I think it was a hit. Dorian's red socks look hilarious in that picture!