Monday, October 03, 2005

Happy Birthday

Today is my sister, Dawn's, birthday...therefore my blog will be dedicated to her. Dawn is almost 5 years younger than me and pretty much opposite from me in every way. She has dark hair, skin and these amazing dark eyes that almost shine purple at times. She loves deeply, but does have a temper...so do not tick her off! Infact, she was so upset with one of my friends once that she phoned them to give them a piece of her mind, but hung up at the last minute!! Crazy girl! Her and Ethan may be the most kindred spirits that have ever existed. She loves my kids (spoils them too much!) and I can only imagine what an amazing mom she will be one day. She is beautiful and is on her way to learning how to work hard...she is pretty young, you know...plus she had me always doing her work for her...right, Dawn? Love you and hope that today is wonderful and that dad makes you a yummy supper and that you take one night off of "South Beach" to enjoy! See you soon...

Jenn

No comments: