Thursday, October 13, 2005

Ode to Kristy-Anne

K, seriously...this girl had me in tears on Sunday night whilst we were playing Taboo. I was on no particular team, but in my heart I was on her team...I believe it was called "The Cool Team"...or as Jeanson called it, the "I'll Stab you Team"?? Anyway, Kristy-Anne had Nate and I laughing hysterically and I was seriously in tears! (And one must never forget about the hysterical Rylan Schultz...I must dedicate a blog to him one of these days). What a tonne of fun that was...thanks so much for inviting me to your parent's abode. I personally cannot believe that we were all there until 2:45.

You, Kristy-Anne are a truly beautiful girl inside and out. Actually, you and Alison are the women I think of when I read about the woman I want to be like in "Captivating". And no, I am not trying to get out of you posting those absolutely hideous pictures that were taken Sunday night! Honestly, it was like I was able to look ugly in every single one...and yes, to answer the question raging within each one of you...I am vain and I hate ugly pictures. Hey, at least I'm honest, right?? Love ya and hope to do coffee at "St. R. Bucks" when Tim and I visit Edmonton!!

No comments: