Monday, September 26, 2005

Random Thoughts

Wow...I feel like I have no time now that I am at work...like I have to schedule time in to read and create blogs. HONESTLY!! I miss you all when I don't read your blogs...

I was thinking today about a lot of different things. First off...I am truly enjoying Pastor Marv's sermons on the beatitudes...good stuff. Speaking of church, Rylan...I was a little nervous to ask you, but was wondering...were you wearing slippers at church yesterday?? If you were, that is cool with me as I used to ask Blaine if I could wear my slippers in choir. (He never really did answer me..) There are a few things that are happening soon that I am fairly excited about. First-Steven Curtis Chapman has a new Christmas CD coming out tomorrow. I love Christmas...it is my favorite season...Honestly, just ask people that know me well when it is that I put up my Christmas tree! Tim makes me wait until after Nov 11, but if it were up to me, it would go up on Nov 1...I really like my tree...ohhh, I am so excited for Christmas just thinking about it. I like to bake and make chocolates and entertain...oooo, it's so much fun. Alright, a little off track there! Second-I am excited that Tim and I are going to go to the Winnipeg Ballet performance of Dracula...that should be tres cool. Tim finds the whole topic of vampires sexy...maybe cause they bite, I am not sure...YIKES!! Anyway, we also have a gift certificate for the Bessborough hotel ( jaccuzi suite!!!). We received it from some of our friends...what a wonderful gift, dontcha think?? I am also excited cause Tim and I are going to refinance our mortgage so that we can add on to our house...no, no little one on the way, I just would like a walk in closet and we would like an on-suit. A deck and hot tub are not far behind! Very exciting. Party times ahead!!

Love you all...
J

3 comments:

Jenna said...

i would be excited if i were you too! i love christmas as well, i have been thinking about it a lot lately.

AlisonVeritas said...

I LOOOOOOOVE Christmas. I was thinking of starting a new Christmas tradition where instead of presents for my girlfriends, I might rent a limo and take them all on a driving tour of the lights, champagne etc. Wouldn't that be fun and girly? So nice to talk to you yesterday Jenn. Again soon!

Rylan Schultz said...

umm heck ya slippers.... darn good lookin slippers too... and yes with a suit... come on, navy plaid with a navy suit