Tuesday, September 06, 2005

I'm so sorry...


O.K....I am not...really. Seriously, if you are going to put on the costume and allow me to take a picture...you can't possibly believe that I won't include it in my blog! Now, Let me bring you all up to speed...we had a wonderful relaxing weekend which included eating out a lot with my in-laws...seriously today began back to healthy eating and regular exercise or I may be double the person by Christmas (Alright, it isn't quite that bad...but I like dramatics!) Usually I don't start 'new' plans on Tuesdays....only on Mondays (quirky, I know...but it just doesn't feel right not starting at the beginning of the week) but seeing as Monday was a holiday, Tuesday becomes the "new Monday". Anyway, on Sunday night we had the privilege of having Blaine and Anne over for a game of Settlers and some dessert. Blaine won our little game of Settlers and so we named him Lord of Catan. The title came with an outfit that he all too willingly put on...and as you can see, he had no qualms about posing for the camera! Funny stuff...oh, I so had the desire to e-mail this one in time for staff meeting at the church this morning! Last night John and Charmaine invited us over for a lovely dinner. It was so yummy! Played more games, of course, but had to come home a little early as Ethan started kindergarten today and Gracie had her first morning of pre-school so they had to be in bed by 9. I feel so grown up and old...my kids being in school and all.

2 comments:

Jenna said...

thats a funny picture and i like it very much. I just showed it to my dad and he laughed. Hee hee, he always wins settlers, it isnt fair!!

kristin janzen said...

he doesn't pass up an opportunity to dress up... especially when he gets named "lord of catan." i think that might have been a bad decision to name him that because i imagine he is not going to forget it...

maybe he should take out the costume every time he plays!!!