Wednesday, May 16, 2007

In Maroon Love

I would just like to say that when Maroon 5's new disc comes out next week on May 22, you need to go out and buy it. It is fabulous! I don't usually fall instantly in love with an entire CD. It typically takes a couple of weeks for it to grow on me and even then, I don't care for the whole thing. This disc-I love. It is edgier and funkier with some early '90's Prince and Michael Jackson influence. And, they are the only band of boys to really nail great ballads that aren't boring and corny with 4 chords and all that blah (read-Backstreet Boys). It has been well worth the wait which was partly my concern. Their last album was so great and did so well and then they took 5 years to get another one out. Could be a little scary. But, it is awesome...go and buy it! You won't be disappointed.

4 comments:

Miss Gina said...

How do you have it already?

Just Me said...

Well, I found someone that had uploaded it (probably a studio person or someone from a store who took their copy home a little early) I found it online and then Tim had to 'unpack' it for me as it was coded. I do plan on purchasing the real one on Tues. though....cause it's that good :)

Jenna said...

yay, i love them. i'm so glad to hear i won't be wasting my money

kristin janzen said...

Alison, what kind of language is that? hehehehe.

i'm sooooo going to get that album...... free.....thanks limewire :)

(i hope that doesn't provoke an ethical discussion like the ones we used to have in mr. glubish's class at CPC)