Friday, August 04, 2006

1950

I honestly wish that I could say that this dress is vintage, but alas it is new. If it was yellowed a little, I could have said that I bought it on ebay. I have been looking, but the girls seemed to have very little waists and much larger you-know-whats back then! So, here it is. Janelle-you also get to see my blond locks. I always love being so blond...even though I know that I am going to wreck it in 5 weeks when Jilla and I get my hair ready for winter. Chocolate covered cherry is the current color of choice.

This weekend was full of lots of work. I can't wait to post before and after pictures of the exterior of our house. Fences, painting, dirt...oh my! That is pretty much what takes up our time these days. I am not that great at yard work. Sometimes I stand around because I am not sure what to do first and I am sure that Tim gets annoyed with me. Inside work-no problem. I can give you an outline and list for what you have to do first and how to be most efficient. Of well, right? The nice part about last weekend was that we had plans every night. So it was work, work, work..then play, play, play! Friday evening, we were joined be the Hundeby's and played Starfarer's. A knock-off game from Settlers of Cattan. Here is a little inside joke for you...you will only get it IF and only if you have played. We call it Sexfarer's. Funny, eh??!! Saturday night, we spent a lovely evening in the Swinnerton backyard. Fun times. Finally, Sunday night was spent in the Chapman's backyard around the firepit. It was a wonderful weekend and we look forward to a great long weekend. We are going to Estevan with some friends from Edmonton. Estevan means free babysitting which is always a treat. I'll tell you all about it next week. Have a great one everyone!

4 comments:

A Not So Desperate Housewife said...

You look gorgeous Jenn!

MoldableClay said...

Wowee! Great picture, great dress, great hair! You look just overall fabulous Jenn!!! Tweettwoo! Thanks for the pic, I guess complaining gets you what you want after all eh?! Just kidding, that's not my theory in life!
Jae

Leah said...

I noticed you wearing that dress at church a couple weeks ago but didn't get a chance to talk to you that day, therefore, did not get to tell you how fabulous you looked.

medstudent said...

Smashing...