Monday, May 29, 2006

This and That

Most of what I have to say today revolves around my kiddies. First of all, I would like to complain about the weather that we have had this last week...it's like we are paying for one stinking day that was 30 degrees!! It was however a very nice day that was spent completely outside. Perhaps some pictures of that day are in order: This first one is of Grace. She is very much into drawing. The thing that resembles a strange alien to your right is in fact a human...she is a very detailed and quite anatomically correct artist and therefore you will notice, if you look closely, that that human is a male. We had to have a chat about the public drawings of hidden body parts...Here I had thought, for the longest time, that her people just had three legs...it wasn't until I asked that I found out that that was his peekee. Hmmm, you don't think about these moments when they are little babies! I suppose things like this keep us on our toes and life interesting??!!

Back to our beautiful day...we spent some time at the park; played some frisbee, Tim pushed the kids on the swings, ate some sunflower seeds and oh yeah, I stepped in some dog crap...my loving husband took a picture of me trying to clean it off. It was so warm outside that we decided to go buy a slip and slide...they are much shorter than when we were kids, but none the less, the kids loved it. Some friends joined us for a bbq and by the end of the day, we were all played out!

In other news, my massage room is complete...I will post some pics in a couple of days. It is awesome...very spa like. So, I look forward to growing a home business over the next few years. Very exciting...oh, yeah, I just got my business cards today and so I'll probably be handing them out left, right and centre. I received a palm pilot and am expecting the battery any day now...all the more easy to make appointments with me! I am actually quite excited to embark on this business...and in the near future, I am going to get hot stone massage certified.

Not much more...oh yeah, I had to show you a picture. Last Sunday night we had some friends over after the Greg Sczebel concert-more on that in a second-and the kids practically tucked themselves into bed...but not without having a night-night prayer meeting first...honestly, it was just so cute and pretty touching too!

I can't believe that I almost forgot...Greg Sczebel...what an artist!! He's got the vocals, the talent and the song writing ability! He also won a Juno this year. If you like Maroon 5, you'll love him. He is 21 and writes his own stuff, with lyrics that in my opinion are mature beyond his years. Check him out...he's fabulous. And, with that...I'm outta here.

6 comments:

Marla said...

awesome photos! we sure miss you guys...is the backyard patio set new?? i just don't remember those chairs! and the 'campground' is actually looking pretty good this year. your grass is coming in nicely.

and i, probably more than many others are way excited about seeing pics of your mx room. what a feat! did you stick with the colours you wanted?

email sometime hey?!

A Not So Desperate Housewife said...

Great pictures Jenn! Your kids are so beautiful! Loved the one of them praying! Awesome stuff!

Jenna said...

Hey
those pictures of the prayer meeting are my favorite. that is soo sweet. going to the park is my favorite thing but it is too bad you stepped on dog crap.

MoldableClay said...

Well, I have to chime in with the rest of the gang- those prayer pictures are indeed priceless. Nice to see pictures of all you guys though- kinda makes me feel like I'm with you...

Anonymous said...

Is this Gracie's room in the picture? I love the blanket that she has on the bed, I don't think I have seen it before, she usually has her strawberry shortcake blanket on the bed! Who are the kids??? I don't recognize them (well except for my little munchkins)You need to put more pictures of the kids on here I always enjoy seeing them especially since I can't see them whenever I want!

medstudent said...

Wow Jenn,
love the photos! I havent seen your kids in forever, they change so fast dont they. Looks like all is well. I cant wait to have a massage in your new massage room!