Friday, March 17, 2006

List of things that have passed through my mind this week

1. I really have no interest in my high school reunion this summer (although a friend of mine and I will be in Estevan during it...so we are going to walk around in disguise...pictures will be sure to follow :)

2. Buy a truck so that I could haul all of the junk in our house to the dump...I am spring cleaning like a crazy person...and no, I am not pregnant or nesting.

3. Sell my piano?

4. Sell my shoes?

5. Re-paint the entire house...inside and out.

6. Be an Oxygen cover model?

7. Has God mistaken March for January...again??

8. Cut my hair into a short shag?

Not very life changing, was it? These days, I've got nothing but my thoughts, strange as they are...they are mine...I'll keep you updated on which of these thing I actually carry out.

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Don't sell your piano! And I need to take about half of my house to the dump as well...it sucks!

tmosh said...

short shag short shag!!!