Friday, November 25, 2005

Too Long...

Honestly not a whole lot has happened on the Barnstable homefront. Why? you may ask...well, when one is too busy, there is no time for anything to happen!! As many of you know, my tree is up and I have finally completed it except for the tree skirt. My dilemma: I finally have the $$ to buy one this year (they are like 40-45 bucks, people!) BUT I, for the life of me, cannot find one that I love... And yes, those are gifts under my tree...I have kids and they will find them if I don't wrap them. On another note, Tim and I have picked out a carpet that will be installed on January 2! It is that 'new' shag and it's color, you ask? Fudge bar is the name and it as rich and dark as you are imagining! Love it...

Well, something that I wanted to show you a few months back, but didn't have a camera, is the play centre that Tim made for the kids. Pretty nice, eh? Although, I feel as though I should have parents sign a waiver before their kids can play on it...honestly!


Well, I have to go to teach at the school soon, but I do have to mention that I had a great 'last weekend' with Alison...so glad we could bless you with a surprise baby shower...thanks, Kristin! You look great, Alison...

5 comments:

AlisonVeritas said...

aww thanks Jenn, so glad I got to visit, and what a great surprise! I LOVE the tree, so fancy, does that mean you have one in the basement that has kids crafts on it?

kristin janzen said...

Jenn the pictures are great! christmas decorating is so fun and i love your tree. and maybe one day, a hundred years from now, tim can come and make MY kids one of those cool little play ground extravaganzas???

kristin janzen said...

and alison... you really do look great!!!

Anonymous said...

Not fair Jenn... I am so jealous that you are able to be in Christmas modus operandus already! Your tree looks gorgeous. nice work.

Jenna said...

Hey Jenn that is a great play thing Tim made and the tree does look great. I put up mine so I'll have to put up a few pictures too